We are seeking for a Contractor who can help us to migrate existing microservices that are on Openshift into Azure Public Cloud & related documentation.
The Sherloc Azure Cloud project will have several phases:
Phase 1: We are proposing to start with the Sherloc ESBProxy Microservice to embark on the journey from Openshift (On-Prem) to Azure Public Cloud. This testing will be documented so that it can provide inputs to a Global Blueprint for migrating from On-Prem to Public Cloud.
- ESBProxy successfully migrated & tested on Azure Public Cloud, ready for use.
- Documentation on steps to migrate from Openshift to Azure including identified pre-steps/pre-requisites, common pitfalls, tips & hints.
Phase 2: Migrate the rest of existing microservices plus provide the Microservice Skeleton to Test with a Pilot Country. We will collaborate with the country to define a use case & create a training deck for future re-use. Additionally, enable the country to demonstrate capability to create simple query application using existing EGAP API’s.
- Baseline approach for addressing EOSL’s by migrating to Azure;
- Assess & propose how to integrate BE microservices/components with UX/FE framework being worked on by UX Lab.
Task Description / Requirement:
- Experience with Azure Public Cloud implementation, minimum 2 years experience
- Microservices, minimum 2 years experience
- Infrastructure Orchestration (Kubernetes/Openshift); preferably, with Certification
- Containers (Docker)
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Version Control (Github)
Work Result: Completion of Sherloc Development
- Engagement duration 3 months extendable to 6 months
- English – Fluent spoken and written (C1 level)