We are currently looking for SharePoint Architect who will be the subject matter expert for critical projects on SharePoint Online and complex migration. We are responsible for the operational support and service administration for O365 platform which include SharePoint Online, OneDrive as well as Power Platform and other services such as Planner, Whiteboard, Stream etc.
- Expertise of at least 2 major O365 applications (e.g., SharePoint online, Power Platform) with a proven track-record of designing complex and large O365 transformational programs
- Working closely with business to understand their business and technical requirements to design solutions to improve customer experience
- O365 subject matter expert within the business, responsible for delivering global O365 solutions
- Architect systems/solutions to meet functional and non-functional technical requirements
- Ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods, and tools, including prototyping new solutions/applications where appropriate.
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, governance, guidelines, design standards, etc.
- Assessing options (risk, performance, cost benefit etc.) and proactively informing decision makers with visualization based upon outputs
- Resolution ownership of technical challenges for O365 projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation teams
- Mentoring and coaching junior architects within the team through both performance management and community-led collaboration
You should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience as Architect or similar role
- Experience in analyzing business needs to deliver solutions, technology architecture design and support to other IT functions (roadmap, design, build & run)
- Good working knowledge of the entire O365 stack, including their interactions and use cases
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and technical problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of Security and Compliance
- Ability to balance what is strategically right with what is practically realistic
- Exposure to infrastructure and application security technologies and approaches
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good scripting knowledge (PowerShell)
- Nintex 2013 and Power Platform experience would be added advantage