For our client, the global IT company, we are looking for an Enterprise Architecture Team Lead.
Would you like to join a company that maintains its original start-up culture despite being a vast multicultural enterprise where entrepreneurship, passion, vision, creativity, and respect for individuality are all truly supported and deeply rooted?
A company that makes genuinely innovative solutions
- for 110 million customers on three continents (US, Europe, Asia)
- with a hybrid infrastructure (on-premise, cloud)
- by heterogeneous technologies
- in 20 own data centers worldwide
- with a processing volume of more than 200 million transactions per day;
- in a network of over 187 thousand points of sale, loan offices, branches, and post offices.
We have open positions for new colleagues, IT architects, or enterprise architects by heart, who have excellent skills; however, they sense the beauty in multidisciplinarity, simplicity, and pragmatism. All that, just around the corner in Prague or Brno!
We will give you a chance to:
- Cooperate on the definition of our company’s IT strategy and its direction; to potentially serve as a deputy of Head of Group Enterprise Architecture
- Work as a leader of one of the three Enterprise Architecture teams, specifically, the Application and Application Integration Architecture Team
- Proactively identify quality and cost optimizations, propose adoption of new emerging technologies or concepts, articulate their viability for our core businesses (i.e., consumer finance, banking, P2P lending, FinTech), and be able to prove or prototype the ideas with your team
- Maintain a solid overview of new market trends, competition, innovations, and digital technologies in the financial as well as other industries and look for possibilities to apply them in our company
- Communicate across our subsidiaries on three continents and meet with business realities, business/IT stakeholders, and architects in person to respond to their needs with solutions the whole Group can benefit from. Be ready to travel in the post-Covid era.
- Educate and open the minds of other business and IT colleagues to address the essence of problem-solving and shape the unknown possibilities of tomorrow rather than repeatedly respond only to today’s consequences
- Join or stay in the financial services industry and avoid standard banks if you want to or find them dull.
- Progress, read, and think through a lot. Participate in conferences and actively contribute to the professional community.
We want you if you have:
- 10+ years’ experience in the IT area with hands-on experience with IT or enterprise architecture.
- Ability to demonstrate your own hands-on experience and viewpoint of digital trends, disruptive forces, and technologies rather than certifications (however, certifications are welcome).
- Passion for new trends in business, IT, and digital technology, lifetime learning mindset, and you strive to re-invent yourself.
- Ability to formulate ideas and solution concepts and demonstrate courage supported by arguments (e.g., competitive, architecture, operation, and financial parameters).
- A good professional guess where costs and benefits materialize and fluent understanding of IT financials.
- Ability to think and communicate on different levels of abstraction when it comes to communication with different counterparties (from technical experts, through business roles to senior and executive managers).
- Ability to listen, maintain an open mind, and ask the right questions.
- Experience in IT transformations and a top consulting company are strong advantages.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken, to effectively share and obtain buy-in on all company levels, including the C-Level.
What we offer, apart from competitive salary:
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- Easily negotiable Flexi office
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days of personal time off/year
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Complimentary tea, subsidized coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room
- Technical trainings and certificates of your choice
- Attendance at local & foreign conferences
- Soft-skills and managerial trainings
- Possible internal growth
- Referral program bonuses
- Loyalty bonus