About the role:
Our team is currently looking for a Specialist who will support our Identity and Access Management Service Design team. You will also cooperate with Roadmap team. Your Task will be designing, developing and documenting new and existing services.
The technologies within Identity and Access Management include Azure Active Directory, Active Directory, AD Lightweight Directory Services, Microsoft Identity Manager and AD Federation Services.
Our current strategic focus is the further utilization of the cloud based Azure AD Service
- Help to develop Identity and Access Management service (IAM) for DPDHL Enterprise
- Further integrate Identity and Access Management Service into the „Digital Workspace“ environment
- Interact with Roadmap Team and Business Partners
- Improve existing and develop new Identity Services tool
- Support Compliance processes for new and changed services
- Interact with Build and Run IAM team while bringing new services into production
- Be a Subject Matter of Experts in supporting Identity and Access Management projects including technical design and documentations
- Get in contact with customers, understand their requirements and translates into services
- Support definition of services to ensure that service level agreements and contracts with both internal and external suppliers are aimed at meeting the business needs, by providing a value for money services.
- Be part of the development of services and design according to the rules of „Service Introduction Cookbook“
You should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience introducing Active Directory and/or Azure AD landscapes
- Experiences with leading IAM tool installations would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Identity Access and Management technologies (Strong in Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP and Azure Active Directory; basic knowledge of other Identity Management Tools)
- Experiences with org/structures with more than 50K users
- 2 years of experience in working in Multi National company
- A structured work approach with good personal organization.
- Be a strong team player able to utilize personal strengths within a strong team
- Language Requirements: English fluently (both verbal and written)